You’ve been thinking about trying the keto diet because of all the amazing results you’ve heard about. Better energy, losing fat, less hunger, more focus and much more. Maybe you’ve even tried going keto and seen some of the results for yourself.
But you’ve also heard about how hard it is to follow. You might have even experienced some of the side effects of adapting to the keto diet like the dreaded “keto flu”.
You can try drinking more water and combing through every food label for hidden carbs while you white-knuckle your way through sugar cravings, but you know there has to be something out there to make the keto diet easier.
We found clear standouts – and many that you should avoid at all costs. Ready to discover which is right for you?
The good news is, we’re right there with you…
Like you, we got sick of trying products that just don’t work.
See, there’s no shortage of BHB (beta-hydroxybutyrate) ketones supplements in the world. From over hyped supplements seen on TV to your local supermarket you can now find one or several new BHB keto supplements thanks to the growing popularity of the keto diet.
So how do you know which supplements really work?
That’s why we set out to test the most talked about BHB ketones on the market. With retail mark-ups as high as 500%, and some of these supplements costing $60+ even directly from the manufacturer, we knew this was less of a choice and more of an investment.
Here’s our break down of what a high-quality BHB supplement must have to be effective and help you reach your goals:
- Transparent Labeling – Detailed ingredients labels that show the amount of each active ingredient.
- Proven Ingredients – Well known and tested ingredients show to be effective.
- Cost – Clear and upfront pricing that won’t cause buyers remorse.
- Guarantee – A reputable company should have a guarantee it stands by.
What to Avoid:
- Stimulants – Some of these ingredients only leave users feeling jittery.
- Unproven Ingredients – Ingredients that are all hype with little to no research backing them.
- Proprietary Formulas – Labels that don’t show how much of each ingredient is included.
- Knock-Offs – Cheap copies of popular well known supplements.
When choosing a keto supplement, just going with any off-the-shelf unknown supplement doesn’t cut it.
Here at KetoXpert, we use a proven 9-point ranking system to test and compare all of our products. It’s important to know how our ranking system works:
- Product quality based on material and sourcing.
- The presence of harmful material/ingredients.
- Manufacturer upholds high quality assurance protocols.
- The science, research and development behind the product.
- High-quality, regulated manufacturing facilities and processes.
- Third-party testing to validate the quality of the product.
- Customer reviews – removing fake/paid reviews so only real opinions count.
- Price. Is it worth the money?
- Return policy and money back guarantee.
A Guide To Our Rankings: How We Picked our Top Choice
After intense research and consultations with numerous customers interviewed, we found the following 3 products that became our top picks. We chose these three based on the following factors:
- Customer Satisfaction
- Impressive Results
- Formula Transparency
- Company Reputation