Ultra Fast Keto Boost EXPOSED! — READ THIS BEFORE BUYING
Update: Ultra Fast Keto Boost is gaining popularity among people who seek to lose weight in a short period of time. But only a few know the scam behind this growing product,; we have reviewed Ultra Fast Keto Boost in detail below and have also recommended an alternate product called Leptitox which is also going famous these days. Unlike Ultra Fast Keto Boost, Leptitox is not a scam but a reliable and effective weight loss formula. Please find more details in the end of this review.
The Ketogenic diet is highly popular these days due to its amazing health benefits especially when it comes to weight loss. Therefore, it’s no surprise that with the Keto diet, several keto supplements have also come up to “accelerate” the benefits of keto.
However, most of these “keto” supplements such as Ultra Fast Keto, Keto Boost, Keto Purefit etc. Are nothing but frauds. They all come from the same producer, but with different names so that they can scam a larger number of people. It’s high time these supplements got exposed for the frauds they are so more people don’t get robbed.
Ultra Fast Keto Boost – The Bold Claims
Ultra Fast Keto Boost calls itself a dietary “keto” supplement that’s supposed to kickstart your body’s ketogenic processes and help you lose weight even faster. You’ll find that most of these keto supplements are saying the same thing, just their names and websites are different. Sometimes, even the websites are highly similar with just a few tweaks to the names and color backgrounds. Typically, Ultra Fast Keto Boost and other related supplements claim to:
- Help in transitioning to the keto diet from the regular diet.
- Help in avoiding the “keto flu”.
- Accelerate fat burn and enhance the effects of keto.
- Improve energy levels.
- Improve general well-being.
- Have no side-effects.
- Provide a money-back guarantee.
All these claims are FALSE! To make themselves sound legitimate, the company often puts facts and figures, or “science” to back up their claims. They’re worded in such a way that they can convince the average person who doesn’t know much about keto, and that’s enough. The majority that visits these websites only know about keto as a buzzword, never fully understanding how it works.
As a result, it’s easy to offer these people “keto” pills and making them convince that they work. Have you ever noticed how these pages seem to be so long, full of useless, unnecessary information? That’s because the average reader won’t stick around to the end, and they take advantage of this.
It’s not the reader’s fault, it’s a careful and clever method of putting words together that can convince almost everyone. If you’re still unconvinced, let’s address some of the things they claim:
- The supplements help you burn fat: A true keto diet can help you burn fat. That’s because the process of producing ketones involves the usage of fats. However, these supplements claim that you can achieve ketosis using external ketones whilst not even being in ketosis. If your body is not producing its own ketones, you might get energy from external ketones, but you’ll never be burning fat; that’s what happens when your body produces its own ketones!
- Exogenous Ketones: Something Ultra Fast Keto Boost proudly claims that it contains ketones that will help you kickstart your keto diet and lose lots of weight. However, not only is it bad to have ketones in a state where your body is still reliant on glucose for energy, the sources of these exogenous ketones are questionable too. Most ingredients containing exogenous ketones contain many other minerals which your body also ingests. These minerals may not necessarily be good for the body.
- “The Formula”: Ultra Fast Keto Boost and its other permutations boast a “natural” formula that’s going to rock your world! As mentioned, most readers don’t stick to the end, and that’s where you find the truth to the fraud. At the very end, you’ll often find disclaimers such as “These statements have not been evaluated by the food and drug administration (FDA). These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.” That’s a red flag straight away! One should never trust anything that’s not been approved by the FDA. They could be putting in dirt in there or anything harmful and selling it in the name of keto. Therefore, always be wary of such things whenever going for a supplement.
- The Reviews: If you open Ultra Fast Keto Boost’s page, you’ll see a lot of reviews and a lot of before and after weight loss photos. However, if you notice the reviews are just Facebook comments, which are easy to fake using something as simple as Photoshop. Moreover, the weight loss photos are highly generic which you’ll notice are used almost everywhere, in almost all these keto sites. If you’re an avid Instagrammer, you’ll notice some of these photos are found on Instagram. These people lose weight the natural way but the company behind these keto products slaps the keto name on them to give their product more credibility.
- Moreover, most of the reviews you see on Google’s top searches, they must be true, right? Wrong! If you open and read them carefully read, they’re just paid advertisements! Most of them hardly make any sense and they all keep on harping about the product as well. They clickbait you by putting “Is it a scam or not?” in the title and end up promoting the product further. It’s all clever digital marketing and one must be careful not to fall into their trap.
- The Money Back Guarantee: The best way to lure someone in as a last resort, the “free” trial product they offer for a month or two. Instead of charging you $30 a bottle like they usually claim, you end up getting charged a lot more and guess what? They almost never get back to you if you need a refund and you keep getting charged per month for it. Don’t fall into the money-back guarantee trap! You’ll end up losing a lot of money.
What are the Alternatives?
It’s safe to say that these keto products are not worth it, they’re a complete fraud. They claim to be Shark Tank products but even Mark Cuban has come out and said that Shark Tank has no association with any such product, and they should be reported on sight. Then, if your goal is to lose weight, what should you invest your money in?
The answer is Leptitox! It’s also a dietary supplement, but one that works. The supplement targets the primary reason why people struggle to lose weight: leptin resistance. By using a natural blend of ingredients that are FDA approved, it provides a long-term solution that lets you lose weight naturally without resorting to any extreme diet such as keto or any other “diet”.
Leptitox offers a comprehensive weight loss solution by detoxifying the different toxins present in your body that hinder your weight loss, by treating leptin resistance, and by repairing and regulating the different mechanisms in your body responsible for your overall health. As a result, you also start seeing improvements in blood sugar, blood pressure, and cholesterol levels which makes Leptitox one of the most complete and effective supplements out there.
Given that the formula is natural, and it’s also approved, it’s completely safe to use with no side-effects. It’s a claim that the manufacturer can back up, and one you can verify yourself from a lab. It’s the best weight loss solution out there in the market,
Ultra Fast Keto Boost Pills Review
Ultra Fast Keto Boost is — allegedly — a keto supplement for rapid weight loss. Its creators claim that Ultra Fast Keto Boost helps you burn fat faster on a keto diet.
This weight loss supplement is advertised as Shark Tank’s number one campaign in history. Allegedly several high-power investors backed the product after seeing its results.
The company that manufactures Ultra Fast Keto Boost claims that their diet pills can help you get into ketosis faster, lose body fat, and more.
But are these keto pills legit, or are they a scam?
To be brief, Ultra Fast Keto Boost has all the signs of a scam: dishonest marketing practices, before-and-after photos that appear to be heavily photoshopped, outrageous claims about efficacy, and a non-specific ingredients list hidden behind legal loopholes for labeling.
Here’s a closer look at this questionable keto weight loss pill, and why you’re better off avoiding it.
Shark Tank is a show on ABC in which successful entrepreneurs consider investing in products. Products endorsed on Shark Tank often go on to become very successful.
Ultra Fast Keto Boost’s official website makes no claims about it being on Shark Tank, but virtually all of its advertisements imply that Ultra Fast Keto Boost was on the show — and that it was the most successful product in Shark Tank history.
There is no record of this diet pill appearing on Shark Tank, nor is there any record of Shark Tank’s investors backing the product.
Ultra Fast Keto Boost claims that its fat burner pills can help you get into ketosis and lose a pound of body fat per day.
There are a lot of positive reviews supporting those claims…but most of them seem to be paid ads from websites that say they’re objective reviewers of keto supplements.
These sites universally praise Ultra Fast Keto Boost, and their “objective” reviews are littered with “Buy Now!” buttons and questionable before-and-after photos of alleged users who lost weight.
Most of the web pages seem to be advertorials — paid advertisements meant to mislead readers by appearing objective.
Genuine customer reviews are far less flattering. At the time this article was published, Ultra Fast Keto Boost had a 3-star review on Amazon, with many customers complaining that the product did nothing. Some say that they had unpleasant side effects from taking the diet pills, and others say the product they received didn’t match the images online.
Ultra Fast Keto Boost’s main ingredients is beta-hydroxybutyrate (BHB).
BHB is a reputable exogenous ketone that can help you boost your ketone production and increase your energy levels.
BHB is a legit ingredient — in fact, it’s in a lot of Perfect Keto products. It can help you fuel workouts without eating extra carbs and it’s great for overcoming the keto flu. BHB is a very popular supplement in the keto community.
BHB may be good, but the Ultra Fast Keto Boost supplement’s formula has a few issues.
The ingredient label lists three valid forms of BHB — sodium BHB, magnesium BHB, and calcium BHB — but they’re all mixed under a “proprietary blend.”
Proprietary blends are made to protect companies from copycats. Under a proprietary blend, you don’t have to list the exact amounts of ingredients in your product — just what ingredients the blend contains.
A lot of shady supplement companies use this loophole to use vanishingly small amounts of expensive products — just enough to legally put the product on the label — and pack the rest of the blend with cheap ingredients or fillers.
Ultra Fast Keto Boost pills contain 800 milligrams of a proprietary blend that includes BHB and MCT oil, but they don’t list the amounts, and the blend also contains other, cheaper ingredients, like apple cider vinegar and caffeine derived from green tea.
It’s plausible that the company is using virtually no BHB, and is instead basically selling apple cider vinegar or caffeine pills at a very high price.
Dietary supplements are not regulated by the FDA, so your best bet is always to choose supplements that list their ingredients transparently, with exact amounts, so you know exactly what you’re getting.
Claims about this product include advanced weight loss and fat burning (burning up to a pound of stored fat per day), increased energy, and more.
However, their before-and-after marketing photos appear to be heavily photoshopped, and they recommend taking their diet pills in conjunction with a ketogenic diet and plenty of exercise, which is a great program for weight loss anyway. There’s no meaningful evidence that this product does anything.
That said, a fair number of customer reviews report side effects. More than a quarter of the buyer reviews on Amazon are negative, and users report:
- severe stomach cramps
- racing heart
- itchy skin
- acid reflux
Most commonly, reviewers stated that the product did nothing to help them lose weight.
These are not the hallmarks of a successful product.
Dishonest marketing, outrageous weight loss claims, unclear ingredient labeling, and a bevy of poor customer reviews all point to Ultra Fast Keto Boost not working as it advertises. It appears to be a scam.
There’s no magic pill for weight loss or health, and you should be wary of anything that claims otherwise.
That said, following a low-carb diet or ketogenic diet is a great way to improve your health. It takes time and some effort, but many people have huge success with it.
If you’re looking for a way to lose weight and feel better, check out this beginner’s guide to keto. It has everything you need to try a keto diet today — no expensive fat burner pills required
Ultra Fast Keto Boost Weight Loss Pills with Advanced Natural Ketogenic BHB Burn Fat Supplement Formula 800MG Capsules
- GET YOUR BODY INTO KETOSIS. When your body is in the state of ketosis, it actively burns the stored fat not sugar/glucose, which helps improve weight management with a very low carb diet. Ultra Fast Keto Boost Weight Loss Pills BHB Salt Capsules provide sustained high impact energy levels while helping you shed of unwanted extra pounds off your weighing scale.
- FUEL YOUR BODY WITH FAT. The body’s ideal source of energy when you are in ketosis is fat. Unlike when carbohydrates are burned during regular metabolism states, burning fat will boost energy and mental clarity like never before. This means you are more alert, active and focused throughout the day. Exogenous ketones are a dynamic and powerful ketosis dietary supplement that will assist weight loss, promote abdominal fat burn, support better digestion and sleep.
- ENJOY A SLIM AND FIT PHYSIQUE. Be healthy and confident again with our unique keto supplement. Ideal for both adult men and women. It can also improve brain ketone level, providing you with a better mood and vibrancy, this is especially important to help you maintain a high level focus and discipline when doing a strict keto diet.
- TOP OF THE LINE NATURAL INGREDIENTS. Ultra Fast Keto Boost Weight Loss Pills supplements contain Beta-hydroxybutyrate also known as BHB. This has revolutionized the market by being the first substrate that kicks the metabolic state of ketosis. This provides an entry for your body to be in a metabolic ketosis. BHB also includes the necessary components to help you sustain powerful energy and eliminates the annoying keto-flu whenever you are in a ketogenic diet.
- NON GMO GLUTEN FREE – Our Ultra Fast Keto Boost Weight Loss Pills are manufactured in the USA at an FDA-inspected and GMP-certified facility
Ultra Fast Pure Keto Boost Pills Advanced BHB Ketogenic Supplement Exogenous Ketones Ketosis for Men Women 60 Capsules 1 Bottle
- Ultra Fast Pure Keto Boost. Our Proprietary Keto Boost formula includes BHB and has a potency of 800mg so you may enter the metabolic state of ketosis easier and stay there.
- Fuel Your Body. Includes Apple Cider Vinegar and MCT Powder which are natural Energy Boosters, so no more Keto Crash! Made in the USA with only the finest natural ingredients, we deliver a supplement you can trust.
- Boost Your Metabolism. Exogenous Ketones help your body use fats instead of carbs as an energy source. Our unique BHB formula may help you achieve your health and fitness goals.
- Get to Ketosis Faster and Stay There. We know that getting to ketosis doesn’t just happen overnight, but it also doesn’t need to be trial and error. Ultra Fast Pure Keto Boost is designed to help get into and stay in ketosis. Exogenous Ketones help you get into Ketosis faster which means faster to the body and healthy lifestyle you want.
- Usage: Contains 60 veggie capsules which is 30-day supply or our premium ketogenic diet supplement. Keep on the road to success by taking 2 capsules daily, the first capsule is recommended to be taken 30 minutes before the first meal of the day. The second capsule is recommended to be taken 30 minutes before the last meal of the day.