Breakfast Hash (Keto)
This keto breakfast hash is the perfect breakfast, bacon, turnips, and more are a great way to kick off the morning with an extra boost of protein and energy.
- 1 large turnip peeled and diced
- 1/4 onion diced
- 1 cup brussel sprouts halved
- 3 slices bacon
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/4 cup red bell pepper diced
- 1 Tbsp Parsley for garnish
- Add the oil to a large skillet over medium high heat.
- Add in the turnips and spices.
- Cook 5-7 minutes stirring occasionally.
- Add in the onion and brussel sprouts and cook 3 minutes until they starts to soften.
- Chop the bacon into small pieces and add to the skillet, along with red bell pepper. (Add the bacon in with the turnips if you like it crispy)
- Continue to cook another 5-7 minutes until the bacon is cooked.
- Garnish with parsley before serving
NutritionCalories: 126kcal | Carbohydrates: 5g | Protein: 3g | Fat: 10g | Saturated Fat: 2g | Cholesterol: 10mg | Sodium: 427mg | Potassium: 206mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 2g | Vitamin A: 660IU | Vitamin C: 38.8mg | Calcium: 18mg | Iron: 0.6mg
Keto Breakfast Wrap
Keto Breakfast Wrap is a low carb and high protein alternative to bread. Filled with healthy fats, veggies. delicious bacon and cheeses. Simple to make, yet packed with flavor.
- 4 eggs
- 1/4 cup milk
- 4 tbsp olive oil
- 1 1/2 cup shredded cheddar
- 1 cup mushrooms
- 1 cup spinach
- 1/2 cup diced tomatoes
- 1 cup sliced mozzarella
- 3 strips of Wellshire’s Paleo Friendly Bacon
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp pepper
- Sriracha to garnish optional
Start off by cooking bacon strips thoroughly on a skillet
Meanwhile, saute mushrooms on medium heat, with 2 tbsp of olive oil and a pinch of salt and pepper
In a bowl, whisk eggs, milk, salt and pepper, then set aside
Dice tomatoes and slice mozzarella cheese, then set aside
Remove mushrooms from pan, set aside and use the same pan to cook the eggs
Add extra olive oil into pan (if needed)
Reduce heat to low (VERY IMPORTANT or else your eggs will come out too crispy)
Slowly pour egg mixture into pan, moving it around to ensure the mixture covers the entire pan (avoid going over the sides)
Cover and let cook for 2 minutes
Remove cover and add cheddar cheese and cover again for 2 minutes
Remove cover, take off from heat, add all ingredients spreading out horizontally in the center
Take your spatula and fold both sides to create the “wrap”
Press the spatula hard enough so that the sides do not come apart
Add Sriracha if you choose
Keto Silver Dollar Pancakes |Keto Pancake Recipe
These Keto Silver Dollar Pancakes are a fantastic low carb spin on a breakfast time classic. They’re as easy to make has regular pancakes without the carbs!
- 3 (3 ) Eggs
- 1/2 cup (105 g) cottage cheese
- 1/3 cup (37.33 g) Superfine Almond Flour
- 1/4 cup (62.5 g) Unsweetened Almond Milk
- 2 tablespoons (2 tablespoons) Truvia
- Vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon (1 teaspoon) Baking Powder
- Cooking Oil Spray
Place ingredients in a blender jar in the order listed. Blend until you have a smooth, liquid batter.
Heat a nonstick saucepan on medium-high heat. Spray with oil or butter.
Place 2 tablespoons of batter at a time to make small, dollar pancakes. This is a very liquid, delicate batter so do not try to make big pancakes with this one as they will not flip over as easily.
Cook each pancake until the top of the pancake has made small bubbles and the bubbles have disappeared, about 1-2 minutes.
Using a spatula, gently loosen the pancake, and then flip over.
Make the rest of the pancakes in this manner and serve hot.
NutritionCalories: 257kcal | Carbohydrates: 7g | Protein: 18g | Fat: 18g | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 2g