Easy keto vegetable ratatouille recipe
This flavorful French classic is vegetarian and Keto.
- 1 medium eggplant, diced
- 2 zucchinis, diced
- 2 medium bell peppers, diced
- 2 small tomatoes, diced
- 1/2 medium onion, diced
- 8 Tablespoons of fresh basil leaves, finely chopped
- 3 cloves of garlic, peeled and minced
- 1 teaspoon of fresh thyme leaves
- 1/4 cup (60 ml) of olive oil, to cook with
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Add in the olive oil garlic and onions to a frying pan.
- Then add in the diced eggplant and cook until softened.
- Then add in the rest of the vegetables and cook until everything is soft.
- Season with salt and pepper, to taste, and stir in the basil.
- Calories: 125
- Sugar: 5g
- Fat: 10g
- Carbohydrates: 10g
- Fiber: 4 g
- Protein: 2g
Keto Vegetable Bake with Creamy Pesto
This super quick and easy vegetable bake makes a hearty vegetarian dish, or a fantastic side dish in winter or summer. Also great for barbeques and still delicious cold!
- 1 zucchini
- 1 red capsicum
- 1/2 red onion
- 1 head of broccoli
- 1/2 cup pesto
- 1/4 cup cream
- 4 tablespoons parmesan cheese
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- Fresh basil or celery leaves to serve
Preheat the oven to 180C / 356F and grease a small baking dish
Chop the vegetables into rough chunks and the onion into small wedges, separating the layers.
Combine the sauce ingredients and toss through the chopped vegetables and pour into the baking dish.
Bake for 30 minutes, stirring halfway through and serve warm with fresh basil