Keto Pico De Gallo – Low Carb Salsa
- 4 large tomatoes
- 1/2 red onion finely diced
- 1 clove garlic finely chopped
- 1-2 red chili’s finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons cilantro finely chopped
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1 lime juice only
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt flakes
- pinch pepper ground
Cut the tomatoes into quarters and remove the seeded center. Dice the tomato flesh and place into a mixing bowl.
Add the remaining ingredients and mix well.
Serve straight away.
This keto salsa tastes so fresh and flavorful and it’s beyond easy to whip up! We make this regularly for topping scrambled eggs, stirring into taco meat, or as a dip for low car
- 15 ounces canned whole peeled tomatoes
- 1 jalapeno, diced
- 1/2 cup diced onion
- 1 clove garlic
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- 1 teaspoon cumin
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup cilantro
- Add all of the ingredients to a food processor or blender and process until as smooth or as chunky as you’d like.
- Taste and add additional jalapeno, salt, or lime, as desired. The salsa will get spicier the longer it sits in the fridge.
- Transfer to a bowl and serve immediately.
- Store tightly covered in the refrigerator for up to 5 days.
Yield16Serving Size2 tablespoonsAmount Per ServingCalories9Total Fat0gSaturated Fat0gTrans Fat0gUnsaturated Fat0gCholesterol0mgSodium134mgCarbohydrates2gNet Carbohydrates2gFiber0gSugar1gProtein0g