KETO TACO CASSEROLE
A cheesy keto taco casserole that is perfect for family dinners and potlucks alike!
- 2 pounds ground beef
- 1/2 large onion, diced
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/2 large bell pepper, diced
- 1 packet of taco seasoning (or 4 tablespoons of homemade taco seasoning)
- 4 eggs
- 2 cups Mexican cheese, shredded
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. In a skillet heated on medium-high heat, brown the ground beef with the green peppers, onions, and garlic.
- Once the beef is no longer pink, drain the excess oil using a strainer and return the beef mixture back to the pan. Stir in the taco seasoning.
- Transfer the beef mixture to a casserole dish and spread it out evenly.
- In a small bowl, combine the eggs and half of the shredded cheese. Stir the mixture until the eggs are lightly beaten. Next, pour the egg mixture evenly over the beef into the casserole dish. Mix the casserole a bit to ensure that the cheese gets in between the meat.
- Top the casserole evenly with the remaining cheese, and bake uncovered for 25 minutes, or until the cheese is melted and bubbly.
- Once the casserole is done, remove it from the oven and top with your favorite keto taco toppings like tomatoes, green onions, and sour cream. Serve immediately.
YIELD: 12 SERVING SIZE: 1
Amount Per Serving: CALORIES: 317TOTAL FAT: 21gSATURATED FAT: 9gTRANS FAT: 1gUNSATURATED FAT: 9gCHOLESTEROL: 148mgSODIUM: 384mgCARBOHYDRATES: 3gFIBER: 0gSUGAR: 1gPROTEIN: 27g
Keto Chili Cheese Dog Casserole Recipe
Easy Broccoli Salad with Bacon – Keto and Low Carb
- 4 1/2 cups broccoli florets cut into small bite-size pieces
- 8 slices uncured bacon
- 1/4 cup pine nuts toasted
- 3/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 3 tablespoons apple cider vinegar
- 1/4 cup red onion minced
- 2 tablespoons swerve confectioners
- Salt and pepper to taste
Fry the bacon, then crumble into small bits and set aside.
Add all the remaining ingredients into a large bowl, except the broccoli, bacon, red onion and pine nuts, and whisk to combine.
Add in the broccoli, bacon, pine nuts and red onion over the dressing and toss to coat.
Allow to sit for 20-30 minutes so the flavors can develop and the broccoli can absorb the dressing. The longer it sits, the better it is!Nutrition FactsEasy Broccoli Salad with Bacon – Keto and Low CarbAmount Per ServingCalories 315Calories from Fat 279% Daily Value*Fat 31g48%Saturated Fat 7g44%Carbohydrates 4g1%Fiber 2g8%Sugar 2g2%Protein 7g14%* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet.