Almond flour keto blueberry muffins recipe
Everyone’s favorite muffin, without a doubt the Best Keto Blueberry Muffins with almond flour. They are low carb and easy to make. Have them for breakfast, a low carb snack, or for dessert!
- 2 cups Almond Flour
- 2 Tbsp Coconut Flour
- ½ Tbsp Baking Powder
- ½ tsp Salt
- ½ tsp Cinnamon
- 1 cup Powdered Swerve
- 2 tsp Vanilla
- 5 Eggs
- ½ cup Coconut Oil
- 1 cup Blueberries
- Preheat your oven to 325 degrees.
- In a medium-size bowl add the almond flour and the coconut flour and stir.
- Add the baking powder, cinnamon and salt and blend.
- In another bowl crack your eggs open, add the coconut oil and vanilla and whisk them together until well blended.
- Next, add the swerve and mix it in with the eggs.
- Then add the flour mixture to the egg mixture and once again whisk it together but do not overmix.
- Fold in half of the blueberries.
- Fill your muffin pan with paper liners.
- Lightly spray the liners with cooking spray so that the muffins will not stick.
- With a spoon scoop out some of the muffin batter into the muffin pan. Only fill the cups ½-¾ of the way. Do not overfill.
- Now it’s time to add the other half of the berries on top.
- Bake for about 20 minutes, but check them the last few minutes of baking with a toothpick to check doneness. Do not overbake.
- When done, take them out of the oven and let cool for about 5 minutes, then pull them out of the pan with the papers too, and place them on a cooling rack. Let cool completely before attempting to eat them. I know that it’s tempting but if they are not cool they could fall apart.
- Enjoy eating the best Keto blueberry muffins!
% DAILY VALUE20%Total Fat 15.9g19%Cholesterol 58.1mg1%Sodium 23.4mg2%Total Carbohydrate 5.5g8%Dietary Fiber 2.2gSugars 2.2g11%Protein 5.3g3%Vitamin A 25.4µg1%Vitamin C 1.3mg
Keto Chocolate Chip Muffins
1 Cup Almond Flour 90g / 3 oz
- 1/4 Cup Erythritol (SoNourished) 40g / 1.2 oz
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 40 g Butter Melted (1.2 oz)
- 40 ml unsweetened almond milk (1.2 fl oz)
- 2 Large Eggs
- 1 tsp Vanilla Extract
- 50 g Unsweetened Dark Chocolate (1.8 oz)
- Preheat your oven to 180C (355 F)
- Mix the almond flour and the baking powder together in a bowl. Crack 2 eggs into the mixture and mix until well combined.
- Melt 40g (1 1/2 oz) butter and mix into the almond flour and egg mixture.Add the remainaing ingredients (except the chocoalte) and pour into a 2 X 3 muffin tray lined with muffin holders.
- Cut the peices of chocolate into long thin slices 1 cm apart, and peirce them through the top of the muffins. There should be around 4 – 5 long peices each.
- Bake for 20 mins. Let them cool and enjoy.
Nutrition FactsKeto Chocolate Chip MuffinsAmount Per Serving (70 g)Calories 229Calories from Fat 180% Daily Value*Fat 20g31%Carbohydrates 3g1%Protein 7g14%* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie keto diet