Keto Detox Soup
Simmer 2 cups bone broth (homemade or storebought), 1 Tbs. olive or coconut oil, unlimited nonstarchy veggies and seasoning to taste. Enjoy for dinner.
Keto Detox Shakes
Blend 1 scoop collagen powder, 1 cup unsweetened almond or coconut milk, 1 serving frozen berries, 2 Tbs. unsweetened cocoa powder, stevia or monk fruit sweetener, and ice to taste. Enjoy for lunch.
- THE SCIENCE BEHIND A KETO DIET: While most people burn carbs for energy; the keto diet is effective because it cuts out carbs from your diet which allows your body to start burning fat for energy. The goal is to get your body into a state of ketosis which is when your body uses fat as a primary fuel source, instead of using carbohydrates.
- THE KEY IS KETOSIS: Let these keto diet pills help you get to ketosis and stay there! Our ingredients were carefully crafted together for max performance to help suppress appetite and increase energy. For best results take 20 – 30 minutes before a meal with a proper ketogenic diet and exercise. Start your keto journey with these keto pills!
- FLUSH OUT TOXINS: Clear your body of any toxins before and while you’re on a keto diet. Ginger root is a key ingredient for any detox since it stimulates digestion and circulation. Ginger root also helps to cleanse the build-up of waste and toxins in the colon, liver, and other organs. Also, regular bowel movement helps you feel less bloated and maintain a healthy weight.
- WEIGHT LOSS & SKIN HEALTH: We believe healthy and glowing skin starts from within. Our vitamin and mineral packed supplements can help reduce stress, increase energy levels and aid in healthy skin. Our Keto Detox also helps in losing and maintaining a healthy weight. With each serving, you will get 1,530 mg of our premium detox blend.
- ALL-NATURAL INGREDIENTS: Keto Detox is packed with plant-based ingredient such as: psyllium husk (fiber), slippery elm, acai berry, ginger root, papaya and more! Psyllium husk is a prebiotic which helps probiotics grow in the gut for a healthy colony. Slippery elm can help relieve inflammatory bowel conditions.
- MADE IN THE USA: Our products are proudly made in the USA and are manufactured in approved facilities. Our capsules are vegetarian and gluten-free. We are dedicated to provide the best products on the market for our customers! If for any reason you are unsatisfied with your purchase, we offer 100% money back guarantee.
- Disclaimer: We highly recommend taking our keto diet pills with a keto diet to show the best results for weight loss. Taking these keto supplements without a proper keto diet may result in little to no weight loss. These keto pills are designed to supplement a keto diet.
If you’ve not been keeping up with the Kardashians, it looks like at least one sister is interested in the popular keto diet.
On her new website, oldest sister Kourtney Kardashian announced she’s back on the keto diet, at least temporarily.
“My body never looked better than when I did the keto diet two and half years ago, when I did it for two months,” she wrote in a blog post for her lifestyle website, Poosh.com. “In my experience, I’ve found the best method to train my body to curb sugar cravings, burn fat, and kick-start weight loss is by sticking to a keto diet.”
Kardashian explains in her post that a little more than two years ago, her doctor put her on the ketogenic diet (keto, for short) because she tested high for mercury and lead.
“He let me know that one of the fastest ways to detox was to keep my body in a state of ketosis. I would check my blood sugar and ketone levels every morning to make sure I was on track,” she wrote.
But the keto diet, which was originally used as a treatment for epilepsy, isn’t really designed to be a jump-start diet or a quick cleanse, say experts Healthline talked to. It takes weeks, even months, for the true impact of the diet to kick in and have any beneficial impact.
“I don’t recommend ketogenic diet in the short term — less than a month — for patients since there is usually a period of adaptation as the body becomes more fat-efficient that would be lost if patients return back to a higher carbohydrate diet,” said Dr. John Martinez, a primary care physician.