Ready for a treat? Below you will find our most popular keto dessert recipes. If once in a while you’re OK with a dessert that’s slightly higher in carbs – check out our low-carb dessert page with ALL of our goodies.
What is keto baking?
Say goodbye to sugar and gluten, say hello to these way healthier low-carb ingredients:
- Almond flour: Adds volume, a nutty taste and consistency.
- Coconut flour: Tropical taste! Absorbs liquid and is somewhat binding.
- Ground psyllium husk powder: Binding agent with a lot of fiber.
- Full-fat dairy products: Butter, cream cheese and heavy whipping cream add creaminess, enhance flavor and fullness.
- Eggs: Nutritious binding agent.
- Chocolate: Preferably sugar-free. The darker the better.
- Sweeteners: Some recipes contain natural sweeteners (erythritol and stevia). If you think sweetness from berries, cream, vanilla etc. is enough — skip it.
- Berries: Add natural sweetness and color to your dessert.
THE BEST KETO DESSERTS ALL IN ONE PLACE! YOU CAN FIND EVERYTHING FROM FUDGY KETO BROWNIES TO DECADENT SUGAR-FREE ICE CREAM TO SPECIAL OCCASION LAYER CAKES. CRAVING KETO COOKIES THAT TASTE LIKE THE REAL THING? YEP, I’VE GOT THOSE TOO. THEY DON’T CALL ME THE KETO DESSERT QUEEN FOR NOTHING.
Let’s be honest – not all keto recipes are created equal and you don’t want to waste your time or your precious ingredients on desserts and treats that don’t live up to the hype. You want reliable recipes that don’t taste like they are low carb. You want desserts that will impress even the most diehard carboholic. You want keto desserts that no one will know are good for them. Unless you choose to tell them. And that, my friend, is up to you. It can be our little secret.
As a passionate baker who has lived with diabetes for the past 8 years, I’ve made it my mission in life to make low carb desserts that taste just as good, or better, than the real thing. But over the past few years, I’ve cut back my carbs more and more and fully embraced the ketogenic lifestyle. Not everything on this blog is perfectly keto friendly. So I’ve combed through all of my thousands of recipes, looking for those desserts that best fit a keto diet.
Here you will find all of my best dessert recipes with fewer than 7g total carbs. Built to fit in perfectly with your macros, these are keto dessert recipes you can trust.
KETO CAKE RECIPES
Keto Angel Food Cake
Keto Turtle Cupcakes
Italian Cream Cake
Classic New York Keto Cheesecake
Gooey Butter Cake
Cinnamon Roll Coffee Cake
Keto Sex In A Pan
Samoa Bundt Cake
Chocolate Walnut Torte