Keto Chocolate Peanut Butter Bars
Keto Peanut Butter Bars
Keto Peanut Butter Bars are an easy no bake chocolate peanut butter dessert made with only 5 ingredients in just 10 minutes. This low carb recipe tastes just like the classic Reese’s Peanut Butter Bars using healthy gluten free and sugar free ingredients.
- 7 tablespoons melted cococonut oil (divided set aside 1/2 tablespoon for topping) , or melted unsalted butter or ghee if NOT vegan
- 2/3 cup peanut butter
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup superfine blanched almond flour
- 1/3 cups powdered monk fruit sweetener , (swap with any confectioners’ / powdered sweetener of your choice
- 8 ounces sugar free chocolate or 1 cup sugar free chocolate chips (I use Lily’s)
Line an 8×8 square baking pan with parchment paper, leaving an overhand, set aside.
In a medium heat-safe bowl, heat coconut oil and peanut butter either on the stove or in the microwave in 20 second bursts, stirring after each addition until smooth. Add vanilla, almond flour and powdered sweetener and stir until smooth. Spread evenly into the prepared pan. Place pan in the freezer while you melt the chocolate.
Melt chocolate chips and remaining coconut oil – either on the stove or in the microwave in 30 second bursts, stirring after each addition. (Be careful not to overheat so it doesn’t burn). Mix until smooth and spread evenly on top of the peanut butter layer.
Chill in the refrigerator until completely firm, at least 2 hours. Cut into squares.