Keto Chocolate Peanut Butter Fudge (Sugar Free Fudge Recipe)
- 100 g / 1/3 cup plus 1 tbsp grass-fed unsalted butter
- 200 g / 3/4 cup peanut butter
- 100 g / 3.5 ounces dark chocolate (I used 90% cocoa solids)
- 2 tbsp powdered sweetener
- optional: 1 tsp vanilla essence
- Melt the butter and chocolate in a saucepan over low heat or in the microwave (in 30 second bursts).
- Remove from the stove / microwave. Stir in the peanut butter and add the sweetener to taste.
- Pour into a small container lined with parchment paper.
- Place in the freezer for ca 30 minutes until set.
The Best Keto Chocolate Fudge
This Keto Chocolate Fudge melts in your mouth and is so easy to make! This sugar-free fudge recipe can be part of a low-carb, Atkins, diabetic, egg-free, gluten-free or Banting diet.
- 4 oz unsweetened baking chocolate finely chopped
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 2/3 cup stevia/erythritol powdered sweetener Pyure Brand–see notes*
- 3 tablespoons collagen
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 8 ounces cream cheese softened
- 4 Tablespoons butter room temperature
- 1 cup walnuts chopped (optional)*
In a medium saucepan, combine chocolate, cream, and Pyure sweetener. Place over low heat and bring to a simmer, stirring frequently. Simmer very gently over low heat for 1 minute. Remove from heat and whisk in collagen and vanilla extract. Allow to cool to room temperature.
While chocolate mixture is cooling, line an 8″ X 8″ baking dish with parchment paper.
In a large mixing bowl, beat the cream cheese and butter together until fluffy using a hand mixer.
Slowly add the cooled chocolate mixture to the cream cheese mixture in small amounts, beating after each addition
Stir in the walnuts.
Spread the fudge mixture evenly in the prepared 8×8 glass pan.
Spread the fudge out evenly and cool in fridge until solid (about 2-3 hours). After it has cooled, cover it.
When fudge is completely solid, using the edges of the parchment paper, lift the fudge out of the baking pan and place on a cutting board. Using a serrated knife, cut into 16 pieces. Store in an airtight container in the refrigerator.