Keto Chocolate Cake Recipe:
This Keto Chocolate Cake is the chocolatiest creation I’ve baked so far. It is rich, decadent and fudgy. And the chocolately cream cheese frosting makes it Worlds Best Keto Chocolate Cake EVER!
- 1 cup granular sweetener, I use this brand, (or to taste)
- ⅔ cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 2 cups blanched finely ground almond flour
- 2 eggs, room temperature
- ½ cup butter, softened
- 2 tsp pure vanilla extract, I use this brand
- 1 tsp of baking powder
- 1 cup unsweetened almond milk
- ½ cup sugar-free dark chocolate chips, I use this brand
- 8 oz cream cheese, softened
- ½ cup butter, softened
- 1½ tsp pure vanilla extract, I use this brand
- 2 cups sweetener, I use this brand, (or to taste)
- 4 tbsp unsweetened cocoa powder
- 2 tbsp heavy whipping cream
- pinch salt
- Preheat the oven to 350°F. Butter and flour two 9″ cake pans. Alternately you can line it with parchment paper, leaving a couple of inches of overhang on the sides for easy removal.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine the almond flour, erythritol, cocoa powder, and baking powder until fully combined. Add in the butter and vanilla. Using an electric hand mixer, mix until all ingredients are well combined. Crack open the eggs into the bowl and stir until completely combined, then stir in the almond milk. Fold in the chocolate chips.
- Pour the batter into the prepared cake pans and spread in an even layer.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes, or until it springs back when you touch and a toothpick comes out clean. Let cool completely before removing from the pan or it may (will) fall apart.
- Beat room temperature cream cheese and butter until well combined and creamy.
- Add chocolate powder. Using your mixer or blender cream together evenly.
- Add the sweetener and mix it until smooth.
- Add in heavy whipping cream and mix well.
- Add in the vanilla extract and mix until the appearance becomes fluffy, this should take around 3 minutes
YIELD: 12 SERVING SIZE: 12 Servings
Amount Per Serving: CALORIES: 141TOTAL FAT: 11gCARBOHYDRATES: 5.5gNET CARBOHYDRATES: 2.5gFIBER: 3gPROTEIN: 7g
Best Keto Chocolate Cake
This easy Keto Chocolate Cake is a moist and rich chocolate cake perfect for any occasion–even that special birthday. This easy low-carb cake recipe uses almond flour to create this drool-worthy chocolate sensation that will satisfy all of your chocolate cravings. This recipe is suitable for those following a low-carb, Keto, Banting, Atkins, gluten-free, or vegetarian diet. This recipe makes one layer. To make two layer as shown in the photos, double the recipe and use two pans.
- Coconut oil to grease pan
- 2 cups almond flour finely ground
- 1/2 cup cocoa powder sifted
- 1/2 tsp sea salt
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 cup stevia erythritol sweetener
- 3 Tbsp butter melted
- 4 eggs large
- 1 Tbsp vanilla extract
- 1/3 cup almond milk unsweetened
Preheat oven to 350F. Grease 9-inch round cake pan with butter or coconut oil. (This recipe makes one layer. To make two layer as shown in the photos, double the recipe and use two pans.)
In a medium bowl, combine the almond flour, cocoa powder, salt, baking soda, and sweetener and whisk until well combined and lump free.
Add melted butter to dry ingredients. Stir to combine.
Next, add the eggs, vanilla extract and almond milk. Using a spoon or an electric mixer, mix until thoroughly combined.
Pour into prepared pan and spread to mixture to the edges of the pan until the surface is even. Bake for about 28-32 minutes or when the cake’s surface springs back to a light touch or when a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean.Nutrition FactsBest Keto Chocolate CakeAmount Per Serving (1 slice)Calories 221Calories from Fat 171% Daily Value*Fat 19g29%Saturated Fat 4g25%Polyunsaturated Fat 3gMonounsaturated Fat 9gCholesterol 83mg28%Sodium 185mg8%Potassium 270mg8%Carbohydrates 8g3%Fiber 3g13%Sugar 2g2%Protein 8g16%Vitamin A 32%1%Calcium 10%1%Iron 8%44%Net Carbs 5g