Keto Breakfast Bars Recipe
For the Bars:
- 4 ounces Cream Cheese, softened to room temperature
- 1/2 cup Monkfruit Sweetener
- 1 large Egg, at room temperature
- 1 Egg Yolk, at room temperature
- 1 1/2 teaspoons Pure Vanilla Extract
- 1 1/2 cups Almond Flour, 150 g
- 3 tablespoons Coconut Flour, 23 g
- 1/2 tablespoon Baking Powder
- 2 teaspoons Ground Cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon Salt
For the Drizzle:
- 3 tablespoons Cream Cheese, softened to room temperature
- 2 1/2 teaspoons Monkfruit Sweetener
- 1 1/2 teaspoons Milk of Choice
- Preheat your oven to 350°F and line the bottom of an 8-inch pan with parchment paper, rubbing the sides generously with oil or nonstick spray.
- In a large bowl, using an electric hand mixer, beat the cream cheese and monkfruit until fluffy and combined, scraping the sides as needed.
- Add in the egg, yolk and vanilla and beat until combined.
- Add all the remaining ingredients (except for the drizzle) and stir until well mixed.
- Transfer to the prepared pan and press out evenly (using VERY lightly damp hands will help a lot here.)
- Bake until the edges are golden brown, and a toothpick inserted in the middle comes out clean, about 20-25 minutes. Let cool COMPLETELY in the pan.
- Once cool, whisk the softened cream cheese and monkfruit together. Then, add the milk of choice and whisk until thick.
- Transfer to a small piping bag (or a Ziploc with the tip cut off) and pipe a thin drizzle onto each bar.
Serving Size 1 bar
Servings Per Recipe 12
Amount Per Serving
Calories from Fat 104
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 13g
Saturated Fat 3g
Total Carbohydrate 11g
Dietary Fiber 2g
Low Carb Keto Granola Bars
Making your own Keto granola bars is not only super simple, it’s also much cheaper than buying them in the shops. These tasty bars are low in carbs and easy to customise. Ready in 30 minutes!
- 2 cups / 250g mixed chopped nuts I used 1 cup almonds, 1 cup walnuts and pecans
- 1/4 cup / 30g pumpkin seeds
- 1/4 cup / 30g sunflower seeds
- 1/4 cup / 30g ground flaxseed
- 2 tbsp almond butter
- 1 egg white whisked
- 2 tbsp granulated sweetener (So Nourished)
- 1/3 cup sugar free chocolate chips or chopped dark chocolate, minimum 85% cocoa solids
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- Preheat the oven to 180C – 350 F electric. Line a 6×9 inch baking tray with parchment paper.
- Pulse the nuts and seeds in a food processor until you have some smaller and some larger pieces.
- Mix all dry ingredients in a bowl, leaving a few chocolate chips to decorate on top. Then add the whisked egg white, vanilla extract and almond butter and stir until combined. Check and adjust sweetener if necessary.
- Pour the granola bar mix into the tray and press down well to compact the dough. Press the remaining chocolate chips on top.
- Bake for circa 20-25 minutes or until lightly browned. Remove from the oven and let cool completely before cutting into 12 bars.
NUTRITIONServing: 30gCalories: 203kcalTotal Carbohydrates: 6.7gProtein: 5.9gFat: 17.4gSaturated Fat: 2.3gFiber: 4gSugar: 1.1g