- The healthier option: advanced weight loss capsules allow you to burn fat naturally through a metabolic state known as Ketosis
- More than just a fat burner: improves overall wellness, physical and mental well-being, provides you better focus, improves your appetite control to suppress the urge of eating high carbohydrate foods
- Uniquely powerful patent pending formula: our advanced weight loss capsules use the highest grade of natural ingredients, 100 percent natural organic, vegetarian, gluten-free, dairy-free, GMO-free
- Anytime, anywhere: you can use exogenous capsules anytime you need a burst of energy or mental clarity, they are tasteless and portable, so you can support your lifestyle anywhere, anytime
- No addictive: the advanced weight loss exogenous capsules contains zero carbs, zero gums and zero sugars, nothing but pure, effective exogenous Ketones designed to optimize your Ketogenic state
Is Ketosis Safe and Does It Have Side Effects?
Some people think that ketosis is extremely dangerous.
However, they might be confusing ketosis with ketoacidosis, which is completely different.
While ketoacidosis is a serious condition caused by uncontrolled diabetes, ketosis is a natural metabolic state.
In fact, ketosis and ketogenic diets have been studied extensively and shown to have major benefits for weight loss (1Trusted Source, 2Trusted Source).
Ketogenic diets have also been shown to have therapeutic effects in epilepsy, type 2 diabetes and several other chronic conditions (3Trusted Source, 4Trusted Source, 5Trusted Source, 6Trusted Source).
Ketosis is generally considered to be safe for most people. However, it may lead to a few side effects, especially in the beginning.
First, it’s necessary to understand what ketosis is.
Ketosis is a natural part of metabolism. It happens either when carbohydrate intake is very low (such as on a ketogenic diet), or when you haven’t eaten for a long time.
Both of these lead to reduced insulin levels, which causes a lot of fat to be released from your fat cells. When this happens, the liver gets flooded with fat, which turns a large part of it into ketones.
During ketosis, many parts of your body are burning ketones for energy instead of carbs. This includes a large part of the brain.
However, this doesn’t happen instantly. It takes your body and brain some time to “adapt” to burning fat and ketones instead of carbs.
During this adaptation phase, you may experience some temporary side effects. These are generally referred to as the “low-carb flu” or “keto flu.”
In the beginning of ketosis, you may experience a range of negative symptoms.
They are often referred to as “low-carb flu” or “keto flu” because they resemble symptoms of the flu.
These may include:
- Brain fog.
- Increased hunger.
- Poor sleep.
- Decreased physical performance (7Trusted Source).
These issues may discourage people from continuing to follow a ketogenic diet, even before they start reaping all the benefits.
However, the “low-carb flu” is usually over within a few days.