Keto Cucumber Salad (Easy, Low Carb & Just 6 Ingredients!)
The best, easiest and creamiest keto cucumber salad recipe you can find. The recipe is super easy and features fresh cucumbers, sour cream, onions and dill.
- 1/3 cup sour cream
- 1/2 tbsp fresh dill weed, chopped or 1 tsp dried dill weed
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tbsp white wine vinegar
- ¼ tsp garlic powder
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- 4 cups cucumbers, sliced
- ½ red onion, thinly sliced
- Gather your ingredients in one place. Make sure you slice your cucumbers and chop up your onions.
- Then combine all the low carb salad dressing ingredients in a bowl.
- Next, pour the salad dressing over cucumbers and onions.
- Toss to combine and chill for 30 minutes before serving.
- Serve and enjoy.
YIELD: 4 SERVING SIZE: 1 bowl
Amount Per Serving: CALORIES: 92TOTAL FAT: 7.7gSATURATED FAT: 3gCHOLESTEROL: 8mgSODIUM: 13mgCARBOHYDRATES: 4.7gNET CARBOHYDRATES: 3.6gFIBER: 1.1gSUGAR: 2.3gPROTEIN: 1.5g
Keto Cucumber Salad
- 2 Large Cucumbers thin sliced
- 1/2 cup Red Onion thin sliced (optional)
- 1/2 Cup Vinegar
- 1 Tbsp Bocha Sweet
- 1 Tbsp Fresh Dill minced
- 1/2 Tsp Salt
- 1 tbsp MCT Oil
Cut up the vegetables in very thin slices. You can do this by hand or use a mandoline to get perfectly thin slices without great knife skills.
Next, combine the vinegar, dill, bocha sweet and salt and stir together until combined. Taste the dressing to make sure it’s sweet enough. Feel free to add another tablespoon of Bocha Sweet if needed.
Finally, toss the cucumbers and onions into the dressing.
Store in a tightly sealed container in the refrigerator for up to 2 weeks. Make sure you stir the cucumbers every day or so if you aren’t going to eat these right away or made a large batch in advance. I like to store these in a mason jar.
NutritionCalories: 31kcal | Carbohydrates: 2g | Protein: 1g | Fat: 2g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Sodium: 148mg | Potassium: 110mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 1g | Vitamin A: 50IU | Vitamin C: 3mg | Calcium: 12mg | Iron: 1mg