Keto Gift Basket

The 5 Best Keto Gift Baskets The Best Keto Gift Basket: Keto Snack Box This keto gift basket contains snacks with 0-4 grams of carbs per serving. The perfect amount for any low carb diet. This keto gift basket includes bars, chips, crackers, nuts, and so much more. It’s the absolute perfect gift for your…

Beef Jerky Keto

Is KOOEE! a “Keto” beef jerky? Some thoughts on Keto beef jerky by KOOEE! Co-Founder Shaun Malligan… So you’re looking for a Keto-friendly snack and have come across beef jerky. Is beef jerky a suitable Keto-friendly snack? Short answer: Well yes, mostly. But the answer is not clear-cut, because there is a range of jerky brands in the…

How Many Grams Of Sugar Can You Have On Keto

How Much Sugar Can You Have on the Keto Diet? This Expert Explains By now, you’re probably familiar with the keto diet these days – the high-fat, moderate-protein, super-low-carb diet has helped people lose weight, gain energy, and transform their lives. But as popular as the diet is, there are still many misconceptions about it. For starters, many people think…

Creatine On Keto

CREATINE ON A KETO DIET: IS IT SAFE? Creatine is natural non-protein amino acid found in red meat and seafood. It is also naturally found in the human body with 95% of it being stored in the skeletal muscles while the remaining 5% is stored in liver and brain. It is used by the body…

Keto Friendly Appetizers

KETO BLT BITES INGREDIENTS 1 English Cucumber 6 Strips Cooked Bacon, cut into 2” pieces 3 Tablespoons Mayonnaise 1⁄4 Teaspoon Cayenne Pepper 1 Avocado, Sliced Thinly 1 Tomato, Sliced Thinly (optional) Toothpicks INSTRUCTIONS Combine mayonnaise and cayenne and spread on cucumber slices. Top with thin slices of tomato, avocado and bacon. Insert toothpick. Serve immediately,…

Yogurt Keto

KETO YOGURT: A GUIDE TO LOW-CARB, HIGH-FAT YOGURT Yogurt is kinda like beef jerky. Sometimes it’s good for you, sometimes it’s not, and it’s hard to know what kind to eat. The information out there just isn’t clear. Ingredients lists can be confusing or just plain misleading, and with so many brands, flavors, and types, it’s…

Yogurt On Keto

KETO YOGURT: A GUIDE TO LOW-CARB, HIGH-FAT YOGURT Yogurt is kinda like beef jerky. Sometimes it’s good for you, sometimes it’s not, and it’s hard to know what kind to eat. The information out there just isn’t clear. Ingredients lists can be confusing or just plain misleading, and with so many brands, flavors, and types, it’s…

Can You Eat Yogurt On Keto

KETO YOGURT: A GUIDE TO LOW-CARB, HIGH-FAT YOGURT Yogurt is kinda like beef jerky. Sometimes it’s good for you, sometimes it’s not, and it’s hard to know what kind to eat. The information out there just isn’t clear. Ingredients lists can be confusing or just plain misleading, and with so many brands, flavors, and types, it’s…

Chocolate Keto Mug Cake

Keto Mug Cake This single serving keto mug cake recipe is so soft, rich, and ultra chocolatey!  Ingredients 1/3 cup almonds or pecans, or 6 tbsp almond flour  1 tbsp + 2 tsp cocoa powder 1 tbsp granulated erythritol or sugar or sweetener of choice pinch stevia, or additional 2 tsp sugar 1/8 tsp salt 1/4 tsp baking powder 3 tbsp milk of choice, or 2 if using liquid sweetener 1/4 tsp pure vanilla…

Keto Chocolate Fat Bombs

Chocolate Walnut Keto Fat Bombs Chocolate walnut Keto fat bombs are a delicious way to satisfy your sweet craving. This keto snack is perfect for a quick-fix energy boost. INGREDIENTS 100 g 3.5 ounces dark chocolate, min. 85% cocoa solids (I used 90%) ▢55 g 1/4 cup coconut oil ▢50 g 1/3 cup small walnut pieces ▢1 tsp cinnamon ▢8 drops stevia INSTRUCTIONS Melt chocolate…